Charles Kravitz, DDS
"More Than Expected" is my slogan and mission.
I get more satisfaction from guiding another Dentist to success than from any other reward. Do you want to see the validation of that? Then look at my Testimonials List and then ask me to prove it to YOU.
Over 20 years of building strong, happy, smooth running Dental practices for good people, and loving every minute of it.
E-mail me at [email protected] with your most serious practice challenge. I'll call you back to set up a 45 minute no-obligation complimentary phone consultation, with solutions.
My Specialties are:
- Dental Sleep Medicine Training for:
- screening patients, treatment plan acceptance , obtaining relationships with sleep physicians, billing with medical codes, marketing for new OSA patients
- Team hiring, motivation, and training
- Relationship Building
- Verbal Skills for Telephone, Operatory, and Consult Room
- Effective Case Presentation
- Productive systems for every procedure
- Leadership Training for the Doctor and Office Manager
- Branding and Identity, and delivering your message to your Public
- Creating and Building Web Sites, LinkedIn Groups, Faceboof Business Pages, and Newsletters
- Marketing for New Patients through Innovative and Effective Ideas
Here's my condensed Bio, in outline:
- Central High School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Salutatorian at the 200th Class graduation ceremonies
- Temple University School of Liberal Arts, Pre-Dentistry
- U.S. Army 3rd Divison, Medical Corps
- Temple University School of Dentistry, DDS degree
- Graduated eighth in a class of 260. Received the Cameron, Frederick James and John Kolmer honor awards.
- Elected by the Freshman class as its President and elected to office in each successive class.
- Opened a solo dental practice immediately upon graduation. This practice proved to be a training ground for many of Philadelphia’s future successful dental practitioners.
- Served as an elected member of the Five County Health Systems Agency (HSA), Board of Directors. This was a Federal agency charged with the equitable distribution of health care facilities and equipment.
- Organized a Federal Government project under the “JOBS 70” program, where I selected, trained, graduated and placed 22 Dental Assistants, selected from the ranksof underprivileged public assistance recipients. This project became a prototype for the Federal Government and has been used ever since.
- Postgraduate Dental, Medical, Business and Personal Growth courses.
- Started and built a five dentist, three Hygienist general dental practice in Philadelphia.
- As the owner and principal, I made this office a recognized “showplace” for practice management and dental school sources
- Founder and President of American Health Programs, Inc ., which designed and administered dental benefits through a cooperative program with Insurance companies and the Dental HMO plan of American Health programs. This was the first Dental HMO on the east coast of the U.S.
- Added Prepaid Optometry and Prescription components to American Health Programs. Added a prepaid Legal services plan- the first in Philadelphia.
- Served as a Dental Consultant for Beneficial National Life Insurance Company of New York and revised their dental benefit plans and implemented them in Pennsylvania for State Employees. I also served as a consultant for Pilot Life Insurance Company .
- Administrative Consultant to the Veterans’ Administration Hospital in Philadelphia. Redesigned the record keeping and reporting systems and managed the Quality Assessment and Hospital Accreditation programs.
- Founded and built Medical Placement Services , a Nursing placement service.
- Co-owner and principal of the Gold Coast franchise of Fortune Practice Management .
- Co-sponsored with Stephen A. Gutter, and presented, one of the first seminars on Soft Tissue Management (STM)
- Designed and conducted a Dental Office Manager course, graduating sixteen students.
- Created the Conservative Periodontal Therapy (CPT) program. This is an enhanced added value conservative Periodontal intervention service performed by the General Dentist.
- Became a Director/Distributor for Oxyfresh tm Worldwide.
- Owner and Manager of seven LinkedIn social media groups.
- Founded and built Advance! Consulting. Advance! builds success in private dental practices from coast to coast.
- Editor-in-Chief of The Sleep Magazine.
- National Director of Professional Relations for Sleep Group Solutions the largest company in Sleep Apnea education.
- Coordinator with Dental Societies and Study Clubs for Sleep Medicine education at meetings.